Wednesday 23 December 2009

Update

Yesterday I had a fiddle with Jeds collar in an attempt to give it more funkyness. Originally I had modelled a bog standard fold over collar, however I quickly changed my mind and decided an Elvis style stand up collar was more appropriate. The new version is much better...

OLD:

NEW:

I still need to tweak the new one as it needs a couple of overlaps and a bit of reshaping.
I then added a belt and began to create buttons for the shirt but Phil kept interuppting me and needed help 24/7 so I called it a day.

Today however I took a break from modelling Jed and pressed on with the floor polisher. I spent a good few hours knocking up the rough model reffering to orthagraphic imageplanes I set up (made using concept images). Below is my progress so far - its not much, but its a start...
I also played around with squash and stretch deformers, bends, and motor rotations. It all seemed to work perfectly! I cant wait to animate this baby...

1 comment: