Friday 21 May 2010

The Final Stretch

The final week is upon us and animation is almost over. As of Sunday every single shot for Polished Off will be complete meaning we've hit our deadline.

Today I animated Jed sliding in next to the polisher which was really fun as I've been waiting to get him into this finishing pose for a long time. However the file I've been working in is so tempramental its a joke, it literally crashes every five minutes for no apparent reason. I've tried absolutely everything from cleaning up the scene until its almost empty right through to switching users, computers and even deleting preferences. Even Hulse was stumped which is rare. Anyway I simply had to make do with saving every minute and being careful not to click certain things which increased the chances of a freeze.

Eventually I got it to this stage...

Im actually really pleased with the animation I achieved in this shot especially Jed. All it needs now is an unravelling wire which I have no idea how I'm going to do but thats what the weekends for I guess.

From Monday onwards I will be working solely on the final premiere file, importing our mov's, importing sound, and editing. I really believe we can do it for the Friday hand in - its just going to take ALOT of work....

No comments:

Post a Comment